April 04 - 10, 2018
East Coast Tour Package Inclusions:
- Charter Bus Transportation
- Six Nights First Class Hotel Accommodation
- Six Breakfasts and Six Dinners
- Admission to the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History
- Guided Tour of Arlington National Cemetery with the Changing of the Guard Ceremony
- Admission to Mount Vernon with Guided Tour of George Washington’s Home
- Admission to Madame Tussauds Washington DC
- Admission to the Smithsonian Museums – Air and Space Museum, American History, Fine Arts Galleries and More.
- Admission and Tour of the United States Capitol Building
- Guided Tour of the Washington DC Monuments
- Guided Tour of Historic Philadelphia
- Admission to the Reading Terminal Market
- Admission to the 86th Floor Observatory of the Empire State Building
- Admission and Cruise to the Statue of Liberty
- Admission to the Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Admission to the 911 Memorial and Museum
- An Opportunity to Explore Times Square
- Dinner and Show at Ellen’s Stardust Diner
- Guided Tour of Mid-Town Manhattan aboard the RIDE
- Reserved Seat to a Broadway Show
- One Adventures America Tour Manager available 24 hours a day to facilitate check in at the hotels, distribution of tickets, reconfirmation of activities and meals as well as general management of the tour.
East Coast Adventure Cost
$1,459.00 USD per person based on quad occupancy hotel accommodation
$1,829.00 USD per person based on double occupancy hotel accommodation
East Coast Tour - Payment Schedule
Your Adventure may be paid in two payments but must be paid in full prior to the deadline date. Payments will be accepted in US Dollars only. Payments may be forwarded by bank check or money order and also by Visa or Mastercard. Below is our requested payment schedule:
Deposit requested by November 15, 2017 – $100.00 per person (Balance is due 60 Days Prior to Departure Date)
Any participant not paid in full by 60 days prior to your departure date will be subject to late fees. Space is limited and sold on a first come first served basis.
Please note that this cost does NOT include the cost of the airline ticket. That cost will be added to the package price based on market rates at the time of the confirmation. See links on the right for flight cost estimate.
East Coast Tour - Minimum / Maximum Participation
Each coach can carry a maximum of 50 youth participants and 2 adult ASSE Staff. Adventures America requires a minimum of 30 paid participants per coach. If there are less than 30 paid participants per coach, the trip may be cancelled. A full refund will be made to all participants if the trip is canceled due to lack of participation.